Sarah Cray Pine Watercolor Palette
In Stock Unavailable
🇺🇸 USA Small Business
Eastern White Pine palette
Stores 1-4 paint brushes
8 paint wells
5 ounce full grain vegetable tanned leather
Interior signature engraving
Dimensions (wood section) - 8.5” L x 2.5” W x .5” H
Polyurethane coating for durability
Palettes are finished with polyurethane to make them slightly water resistant. The cover is 5 ounce vegetable tanned full grain leather and will also patina as it ages. These are a completely handmade item, so please do not use harsh cleaners on either part.The wood can be wiped with a damp cloth and treated with a butcher board wax or oil. The leather cover can also be wiped with a damp cloth and treated with a leather paste on the smooth side. If your leather cover develops small marks, they can usually be removed by simply rubbing the leather with your finger and letting your natural oils be absorbed by the leather.
Try and keep dry
Remove mild scratches in leather by rubbing with finger
For traveling, close and secure leather cover at the end with a binder clip
Paint wells aren’t meant to be removed
If your leather is looking dry, apply leather paste or cream
Palettes were designed in Fusion360, CNC machined, 5 stage hand-sanded, and finish sprayed before pressing wells for paint.Leather covers were designed in Lightburn, laser cut, engraved, finished and shaped, and finally assembled with love by Michael Cray in Hamilton Missouri. I hope you enjoy painting with them as much as I enjoyed crafting them.
*Paints and brushes not included.
- Spend $59 or over and receive free shipping on your order. Flat rate $5 shipping on orders under $59.
- We strive to ship orders out within 5-7 business days and you'll get an email with the tracking number once your order is processed and shipped
- It typically takes 3-7 business days once shipped for your order to arrive.
- Orders with a monthly art box (including the Single Box, Pre-Paid 6 and 12 Month, and 3-Month Gift Subscription) will begin shipping on the 18th of each month. These boxes are not guaranteed to arrive by the 1st of each month but typically arrive between the last week of the month or the first week of the new month.
- All items in an order will ship together in one package.
- Please double-check your order before completing checkout. Once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes.
Things to note:
- We ship through FedEx Smartpost. We ask that you use a physical address in the checkout rather than a PO Box for the quickest delivery.
- APO/FPO addresses ship using the US delivery method. Select the "United States" as the Country then Armed Forces Americas/Europe/Pacific as the State. Information on how to properly address these orders can be found here.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays or offer expedited shipping options at this time.
International shipping prices are based on destination and weight. You can check the shipping cost of the package after adding the address in checkout before confirming the purchase. The shipping fee does not include the customs and duties fee (if required) of the destination country. Customers are responsible for any of these fees that may apply upon delivery.
If you’re not in love with what you received, you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase. After 60 days, we offer store credit in the form of Monet in the Bank points. Details and exclusions are listed below.
- All eligible returns must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Please send returns to Let’s Make Art, 105 N Frame S, Hamilton, MO 64644. Return shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
- Once we have received your package, your return should be processed within 1 week. We do not process returns on the weekends or holidays.
- After our team has checked your return you'll receive an email confirming the refund to the original method of payment or points added to your account. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to post to the original payment method.
Things to note and exclusions:
- We post the projects and supplies included in the subscription box on the 1st of every month. Since we communicate all products that are included in each monthly box, we do not accept returns of the Subscription Boxes (including the Single Boxes) for refunds or store credit.
- Gift Cards, items marked "final sale", and Downloadable Digital Products cannot be returned for a refund or store credit.
- We are unable to accept international returns or refund shipping charges.
We don’t currently offer exchanges. If you would prefer a different product, please return the items you don’t need and place a new order at letsmakeart.com.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
We aim to get your order right every time but we do occasionally make mistakes. If your order arrived incomplete, contained damaged items, or didn't show up, we're here to help! Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a picture of the damaged item (if applicable).
Last updated on October 3rd, 2022