Golden® Acrylics Flourescent 2 oz. Tubes
In Stock Unavailable
🇺🇸 USA Small Business
GOLDEN Fluorescent Acrylics have been formulated for maximum intensity of color. Like other GOLDEN products, GOLDEN Fluorescents have a high pigment load. However, because the fluorescent pigments are extremely transparent, they should be applied over light colors of similar hue to achieve opacity. The greatest intensity of color can be achieved by working over a bright white surface, such as GOLDEN White Gesso or Heavy Body Titanium White. GOLDEN Fluorescent Colors are produced from dyes surrounded by a polymer coating. The photo-luminescence of these colors is caused by the absorption of ultraviolet light and shorter visible wavelengths which are then emitted as longer wavelengths within the visible spectrum. These emissions appear as intense, brilliant color. * Please Note: Because the Fluorescent colors are pigmented dyes, they are not lightfast. If greater permanency is desired, GOLDEN MSA Varnish with Ultraviolet Light Stabilizers (UVLS) is recommended. Should the work be made to be viewed under ultraviolet light (black light), no MSA Varnish w/UVLS or Polymer Varnish w/UVLS should be used, as it will diminish the "glow" quality and may cause the surface to look uneven. Visit Goldenpaints.com for more information.
- Spend $49 or over and receive free shipping on your order. Flat rate $5 shipping on orders under $49.
- We strive to ship orders out within 5-7 business days and you'll get an email with the tracking number once your order is processed and shipped
- It typically takes 3-7 business days once shipped for your order to arrive.
- Orders with a monthly art box (including the Single Box, Pre-Paid 6 and 12 Month, and 3-Month Gift Subscription) will begin shipping on the 18th of each month. These boxes are not guaranteed to arrive by the 1st of each month but typically arrive between the last week of the month or the first week of the new month.
- All items in an order will ship together in one package.
- Please double-check your order before completing checkout. Once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes.
Things to note:
- We ship through FedEx Smartpost. We ask that you use a physical address in the checkout rather than a PO Box for the quickest delivery.
- APO/FPO addresses ship using the US delivery method. Select the "United States" as the Country then Armed Forces Americas/Europe/Pacific as the State. Information on how to properly address these orders can be found here.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays or offer expedited shipping options at this time.
International shipping prices are based on destination and weight. You can check the shipping cost of the package after adding the address in checkout before confirming the purchase. The shipping fee does not include the customs and duties fee (if required) of the destination country. Customers are responsible for any of these fees that may apply upon delivery.
If you’re not in love with what you received, you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase. After 60 days, we offer store credit in the form of Monet in the Bank points. Details and exclusions are listed below.
- All eligible returns must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Please send returns to Let’s Make Art, 1025 W Innovation Dr, Kearney, MO 64060. Return shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
- Once we have received your package, your return should be processed within 1 week. We do not process returns on the weekends or holidays.
- After our team has checked your return you'll receive an email confirming the refund to the original method of payment or points added to your account. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to post to the original payment method.
Things to note and exclusions:
- We post the projects and supplies included in the subscription box on the 1st of every month. Since we communicate all products that are included in each monthly box, we do not accept returns of the Subscription Boxes (including the Single Boxes) for refunds or store credit.
- Gift Cards, items marked "final sale", and Downloadable Digital Products cannot be returned for a refund or store credit.
- We are unable to accept international returns or refund shipping charges.
We don’t currently offer exchanges. If you would prefer a different product, please return the items you don’t need and place a new order at letsmakeart.com.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
We aim to get your order right every time but we do occasionally make mistakes. If your order arrived incomplete, contained damaged items, or didn't show up, we're here to help! Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a picture of the damaged item (if applicable).
Last updated on June 3, 2021