Sweet Treats Watercolor Art Box
In Stock Unavailable
🇺🇸 USA Small Business
Introducing our latest watercolor box for kids... Sweet Treats. Your children will have the opportunity to bring to life some of their favorite treats through their artwork. The watercolor projects in this box will teach your children how to color mix, draw using basic lines and shapes, and how to embellish projects using Pearl-Ex Powder which adds shimmer and sheen to watercolors, perfect for creating sprinkles, and desert toppings. This kids watercolor box is filled with art projects that will allow your children endless hours of creativity. In the corresponding video tutorials, our teacher Nicole will guide your children step by step to complete their art projects, making sure their creative experience is positive and achievable.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LEARN
Wet-on-wet watercolor technique
How to draw using basic lines and shapes
How to use Pearl Ex Powder
How to color mix
Creating from their imagination
A NOTE FROM NICOLE
This box we are painting all things sugary and sweet! I channeled the excitement kids have when it's summer time and they get a cold ice cream. Or the twinkle in kids eyes when the cake comes out at their birthday party. So much joy!
I'm also so excited to share that we are using a new tool for kids called Pearl Ex Powder that makes our watercolor sparkly. We know you love all things sparkle!
INCLUDED IN THIS BOX
- 4 New Watercolor Projects
- Plenty of Liquid Dandelion Paint Co. Watercolor Paints
- Bonus Item: Pearl-Ex Powder - Macro-Pearl
- Watercolor Paper (enough to do each project 3 times)
- Pre-Printed Outlines on Watercolor Paper
- Game Board
- Color Mixing Guide
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- 5x7 Reference Cards
- Let’s Make Art Matter Postcard + Project
- Create with Keenan video!
- Video Education for each tutorial!
Buying this box will NOT sign you up for the monthly subscription box. This is just a one-time box.
- Spend $49 or over and receive free shipping on your order. Flat rate $5 shipping on orders under $49.
- We strive to ship orders out within 5-7 business days and you'll get an email with the tracking number once your order is processed and shipped
- It typically takes 3-7 business days once shipped for your order to arrive.
- Orders with a monthly art box (including the Single Box, Pre-Paid 6 and 12 Month, and 3-Month Gift Subscription) will begin shipping on the 18th of each month. These boxes are not guaranteed to arrive by the 1st of each month but typically arrive between the last week of the month or the first week of the new month.
- All items in an order will ship together in one package.
- Please double-check your order before completing checkout. Once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes.
Things to note:
- We ship through FedEx Smartpost. We ask that you use a physical address in the checkout rather than a PO Box for the quickest delivery.
- APO/FPO addresses ship using the US delivery method. Select the "United States" as the Country then Armed Forces Americas/Europe/Pacific as the State. Information on how to properly address these orders can be found here.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays or offer expedited shipping options at this time.
International shipping prices are based on destination and weight. You can check the shipping cost of the package after adding the address in checkout before confirming the purchase. The shipping fee does not include the customs and duties fee (if required) of the destination country. Customers are responsible for any of these fees that may apply upon delivery.
If you’re not in love with what you received, you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase. After 60 days, we offer store credit in the form of Monet in the Bank points. Details and exclusions are listed below.
- All eligible returns must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Please send returns to Let’s Make Art, 1025 W Innovation Dr, Kearney, MO 64060. Return shipping is at the expense of the buyer.
- Once we have received your package, your return should be processed within 1 week. We do not process returns on the weekends or holidays.
- After our team has checked your return you'll receive an email confirming the refund to the original method of payment or points added to your account. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund to post to the original payment method.
Things to note and exclusions:
- We post the projects and supplies included in the subscription box on the 1st of every month. Since we communicate all products that are included in each monthly box, we do not accept returns of the Subscription Boxes (including the Single Boxes) for refunds or store credit.
- Gift Cards, items marked "final sale", and Downloadable Digital Products cannot be returned for a refund or store credit.
- We are unable to accept international returns or refund shipping charges.
We don’t currently offer exchanges. If you would prefer a different product, please return the items you don’t need and place a new order at letsmakeart.com.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
We aim to get your order right every time but we do occasionally make mistakes. If your order arrived incomplete, contained damaged items, or didn't show up, we're here to help! Please contact us via email at email@example.com with your order number and a picture of the damaged item (if applicable).
Last updated on June 3, 2021